- 1 pound Zucchini, finely chopped
- 4 cups Pasta sauce
- pound Fresh angel’s hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prep: 5 min, Cook: 10 min.
- Place zucchini in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover pan and steam 3 minutes or until tender. Drain and return zucchini to same pan. Add pasta sauce and simmer over medium low heat until just heated through. Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water about 3 minutes, or until al dente. Drain.
- Serve pasta with sauce and sprinkled with Parmesan.