- 2 bags lipton mexcian rice (cooked)
- 1 16 oz can black beans (rinsed)
- 1 16 oz can corn or 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup mexican cheese
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Cook rice packets according to packet directions.
- Rinse black beans under cold water.
- If canned corn is used rinse, if frozen corn is used no need to rinse.
- When rice is cooked combine rice, beans and corn and stir
- Stir in chilli powder, ground cumin, salt and olive oil.
- Pour mixture into 13×9 baking dish,
- Spread cheese over top of the rice.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until ingredients are heated thoroughtly and cheese is melted.